About Me

My photo
Locally owned and operated since 1988, The Club has always been the hub for wellness in the Kona community.

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

From Kira: My email account was hacked- Getting fixed- :)

Aloha All - 
Just a heads up - my email has been hacked.
Please do not open any emails from me unless you recognize the subject line.  
They are coming from <peritospiltheart@yahoo.com> but have my name on it.
Password has been reset and all should be good from here. 
Thanks for looking out!! :)
With love,  



                       Kira Kamamalu Ventrella                          Kamamalu@me.com                                808-938-5054 ageLOC genetic technology www.kira.nsproducts.com                      www.kira.nsopportunity.com     Fine Art Web Gallery~ www.kira-kamamalu-art.com

No comments:

Post a Comment